|lipu ni li lon toki pona ala li lon toki ante.|
On August 9, the website claims, “Toki Pona! The Natural, Simple Language. Toki Pona is a pidgin-like language designed to express basic human realities by reducing words and ideas to their most simple and universal meanings and avoiding unnecessary complexity. Inspired by the principles of Taoism and primitivism, the entire language has only 14 sounds and under 200 words.”
On December 6, the word 'cute' is added to the description (“Toki Pona is a cute, pidgin-like language …”).
A Toki Pona group on Yahoo! is created.
A poll is created in the Yahoo! group about whether iki should be changed as it seems to be too long and too similar to ike. The options are to not change anything, drop iki when it’s the subject and is understood, change iki to i, or find another solution.
A dictionary of country names is created by jan Sonja.
A Toki Pona article is created on Wikipedia by Chuck Smith under the title Toki Pona language. At this time, the English Wikipedia has only around 30,000 articles (compared with 6.1+ million in 2020).
jan Sonja is thinking about the need for a word that would mean "rock, stone, metal, material". She proposes the word kiwen as opposed to the previously used compound wawa ma and creates a poll. The results are 6 votes for kiwen and 2 votes for wawa ma.
Another poll on the Yahoo! group about iki opens as the result of the previous one is to find a new solution. The options are to not change anything, change iki to ipi, change iki to ona, or find yet another solution.
The AEI pi toki pona drawing is created by jan Nikita, who seems to be the third speaker of Toki Pona. This alphabet chart becomes well recognised as it is part of jan Pije’s pronunciation lesson from the beginning and as it later appears in Eliazar Parra Cárdena’s toki pona en 76 lecciones ilustradas. From September 2008 to January 2019 it is part of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia. It is then removed because it is judged that English speakers already know the Roman letters, thus being unnecessary. The image of sitelen sitelen word symbols is inserted instead.
The Toki Pona phonetic conversion guidelines are created by jan Sonja.
The kili lili poem is created by jan Pije. It is later included in his o kama sona e toki pona! course Lesson 5: Adjectives, Compound Nouns, Adverbs, becoming a well-recognised poem among the community.
The question type anu seme is created by jan Sonja.
jan Pije completes his o kama sona e toki pona! course. This is later translated into other languages and it continues to be one of the main sources of learning Toki Pona even today. The website address moves several times from angelfire.com/cantina/tokipona, through geocities.com/tokipona, tokipona.nytka.org, tokipona.esperanto-jeunes.org, bknight0.myweb.uga.edu/toki, to tokipona.net/tp/janpije.
toki pona en 76 lecciones ilustradas is published by Eliazar Parra Cárdena in Spanish. These illustrated lessons are later translated into English (2009, Dave Raferty), Esperanto (2013, Marek Blahuš), and French (2006, only the first 32 lessons).
The Toki Pona Wikipedia is created on the address tp.wikipedia.org. There are disputes about the address and about the existence of such Wikipedia version itself.
The Toki Pona Wikipedia reaches 100 articles.
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is nominated for deletion for the first time.
The result of the discussion about the first nomination for deletion of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is keep.
A request for a new language code ISO 639-3 is made by Marcos Cramer. Amongst additional supporters on the document are Abel Johannes Kiefte, Helmut Voigt, and Marek Blahuš. tok is chosen as a preferred three letter identifier. The request reports that there are “10-30 fluent speakers; several hundred with reasonable ability”.
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is nominated for deletion for the second time.
The result of the discussion about the second nomination for deletion of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is delete.
The deletion of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is discussed in a deletion review.
The decision to delete the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia has been overturned “in light of new information” upon discussion in the deletion review.
jan Sonja is interviewed in French by Denis Robichaud on 3-60, Radio-Canada, Première Chaîne (Atlantique) in an 8-minute interview.
The deleted Toki Pona article on Wikipedia moves back to mainspace.
The ISO 639-3 language code request is rejected as “the ISO 639-3 Registration Authority has determined that the request for this new code element is premature. The propagation of a new constructed language is often a short-lived interest of limited scope; few constructed languages have lasting impact in the world community of languages to become more than mere novelties. Toki Pona seems to fit the novelty category, as an intentionally “minimalist” language. During 2007 there was some media interest in Toki Pona, in which its novel aspects were highlighted. If Toki Pona survives the next few years and continues to develop, both in applications and in user base, then the RA will be open to consider a new request for assignment of a code element for Toki Pona.”
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is nominated for a Language and literature good article for the first time. The review seems to be quite a weak one, considering Wikipedia’s reviewing guidelines are already in existence. The review simply reads the following: “I believe that this article is worthy of Good Article status. It's prose is excellent, and goes into depth about its subject. Certain sections of the article could be expanded slightly, but it has done enough to recieve good article status.”
In the Yahoo group, the word kijetesantakalu is presented by jan Sonja as an April Fools' Day joke: “Although some of the new words I am considering are still in the testing phase, I can safely say that one word that has made the cut is "kijetesantakalu", a noun for any animal from the Procyonidae family, such as raccoons, coatis, kinkajous, olingos, ringtails and cacomistles. I took it from the Finnish word kierteishäntäkarhu, meaning kinkajou.”
Toki Pona merchandise is created by jan Sonja.
jan Kipo proposes calling jan Josan’s writing system sitelen sitelen as opposed to sitelen suwi.
The Routledge Linguistics Encyclopedia (3rd ed.) by Kirsten Malmkjær mentions Toki Pona in chapter Artificial languages – Recreation on p. 34. The mention reads, “Toki Pona is a language exploring the Sapir–Whorf hypothesis, designed to encourage positive thoughts.”
It has been requested to check whether the GA status of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is in need of reassessment. The reviewer criticises many unreferenced sections, inconsistent citation formatting, over reliance on primary sources and personal websites, and too much unnecessary detail. The assessment has been placed on hold and given chance to the contributors to improve the article. No one steps in and even the article’s contributor says “it doesn't feel particularly GA to me. More fun than encyclopedic”.
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is delisted from Language and literature good articles.
A version of the AEI pi toki pona drawing by jan Nikita is created with Elena being replaced with the then-nonexistent esun.
The r/tokipona subreddit on Reddit is created by jan Mimoku.
The toki pona group on Facebook is created.
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is nominated for deletion for the third time.
The result of the discussion about the third nomination for deletion of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is keep.
jan Sonja asks several people whether they would be willing to take over Toki Pona: “I've privately asked a few active people if they would be interested in managing Toki Pona. It's an option I need to consider.”
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is nominated for deletion for the fourth time.
The result of the discussion about the fourth nomination for deletion of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is keep.
Eliazar Parra Cárdena’s toki pona en 76 lecciones ilustradas is translated by jan Male from Spanish into Esperanto and published under an Esperanto publishing house with its own ISBN, becoming the first printed textbook of Toki Pona. It is first available at the Somera Esperanto-Studado (Summer Esperanto Study) 2013, a week-long event that takes place every summer in Martin, Slovakia. jan Sonja writes a preface praising the relationship between Esperanto and Toki Pona and expressing thanks to jan Male and Eliazar Parra Cárdena. The second edition appears during the Konferenco pri Aplikoj de Esperanto en Scienco kaj Tekniko 2014 in Modra, Slovakia.
jan Mali publishes her first Learn toki pona in a fortnight video on YouTube.
jan Sonja is interviewed by Kris Broholm on Actual Fluency Podcast in a 45-minute episode AFP 20 – Sonja Lang: Toki Pona, Conlanging and the meaning of life.
A sitelen pona font for sitelen pona is created by jan Wesi. jan Same later works on this and creates his linja pona font.
The Guardian (Ellie Violet Bramley) publish an article What happened when I tried to learn Toki Pona in 48 hours using memes, having taken part in the 2014 TokiPonathon.
The Atlantic (Roc Morin) publish an article How to Say (Almost) Everything in a Hundred-Word Language.
Organised by jan Elin and jan Wena, 9 people (jan Elin, jan Wena, jan Male, jan Mimoku, jan Tomi, jan Piki, jan Jana, jan Mika; jan Masin in the video one does not seem to understand much) from 5 countries (Russia, Czechia, Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia) meet in Brno, Czech Republic to enjoy studying and using the Toki Pona language together. As all of them are Esperantists, Esperanto is their second language besides Toki Pona. During the first day there is a Skype chat with jan Sonja. On the second day jan Male has a presentation about the history of Czechia in Toki Pona and jan Wena, jan Jana, and jan Mimoku watch a total lunar eclipse. They go to see the town and there is a town tour in Toki Pona. jan Male and jan Wena also use Signed Toki Pona to communicate while eating. A signed postcard is sent to jan Sonja. jan Elin and jan Male have participated in the Somero Esperanto-Studado (SES) by E@I which happens every summer in Slovakia. jan Elin thought it would be a good idea to organise a meeting to learn Toki Pona. jan Wena came up with the name Eŭropa Tokipona Studado (EToSo) or kama sona pi toki pona lon ma Elopa (kama kulupu Etoso).
jan Same vectorises jan Josan’s sitelen sitelen and releases the files for free. He also expresses the wish of creating a font but admits he does not know how to do that, encouraging others that do.
pu is published in French by jan Sonja under the title Toki Pona: la langue du bien.
sitelen pona glyphs for the extinct words kin, kipisi, leko, monsuta, namako, oko, and pake are created by jan Same.
A standard font (OpenType Font), linja pona, is created by jan Same with the help of jan Wesi’s sitelen pona font. To write compound glyphs, the space between the two words has to be omitted. To use cartouches, square brackets and underscores before each glyph has to be used.
Conlang Critic (jan Misali) publishes his Conlang Critic Episode Twelve: Toki Pona video on YouTube.
linja pona version 2 is released by jan Same. Several new compound glyphs are introduced as well as a new system of writing them – now to write a compound, a hyphen has to be put between the two words. The monsuta glyph is slightly modified and new ways of typing a, e, and o are introduced.
The toki pona central hub preparation document opens up by jan Tomani.
linja pona version 3 is released by jan Same.
jan Sonja is interviewed in French by Sylvain Lumbroso, Jean-Yves Ginchereau, and Marion Vignal on Podcast Quadrivium Radio, Québec Science in an episode Tout dire avec 120 mots.
The tomo pona website (toki pona central hub) is created by jan Tomani.
A request for a new language code ISO 639-3 is submitted for the second time.
Toki Pona competition in writing articles on Wikipesija takes place on Facebook.
The second ISO 639-3 language code request is rejected.
The toki pona taso group on Facebook hits 500 members.
Langfocus publishes his 13-minute video Toki Pona: "The Language of Good" on YouTube. This results in a great number of people getting interested in Toki Pona and also joining the groups on Facebook. The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia reaches its peak. Before the video usually about 200 people visited the page every day. On the day of the publication it is 650, the next day the number reaches as high as 1819, and the two following days, 997 and 633, respectively.
Oxford Dictionaries Blog (Simon Thomas) publish an article Exploring Toki Pona: do we need more than 120 words?.
Toki Pona hits 300 speakers on Amikumu.
seme li sin? creates his first Toki Pona news weekly video on YouTube.
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia is nominated for a Language and literature good article for the second time.
linja pona version 4 is created by jan Tepu who wants to merge his updates with jan Same’s version 3. He has “updated the font to use OpenType features to dynamically compose compound glyphs, rather than relying on including precomposed glyphs in the font. As a result, this version allows over 6,000 new compound glyphs”.
The Little Red Riding Hood is translated by jan Same. It is available in the Latin alphabet, sitelen sitelen, and sitelen pona.
The Toki Pona subreddit r/tokipona hits 2,000 members.
The ISO page on Wikia is changed to Where is Toki Pona used? because “Extent of the page has grown, and can be used much broader than original scope.”
The Toki Pona sitelen Emoji Keyboard app on Google Play is created by jan Dev Bali.
The r/sitelenEmoji subreddit is created by jan Dev Bali.
The Toki Pona group on Facebook hits 4000 members.
Toki Pona hits 500 speakers on Amikumu.
The Toki Pona Pal app on Google Play hits 5,000+ installs.
C. Ryan Moniz (jan inwin) publishes the nimi ale pona, a "comprehensive resource of toki pona words... [that] include[s] many words that do not appear in...more common lists, based on usage in online communities including forums, Facebook, Discord, and Twitter." One of the largest, if not the largest, Toki Pona dictionaries on the internet, it contains almost 200 words, many of which are "post-pu" and originate from the ma pona pi toki pona Discord server.
The interactive fiction supa lape mi li ike is created by jan Sepulon.
There is a vote on changing the symbols of the words pilin, olin, pini, kama, tan, tawa, sijelo, unpa, and sama in the sitelen Emoji script.
A total of eight changes have been approved to the sitelen Emoji script.
The Toki Pona article on Wikipedia has passed good article criteria, becoming a Language and literature good article. After this, the former reviewer appears with additional comments.
Some facts from the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia are nominated to appear in the Did you know … section on the Main Page of Wikipedia.
The first of the musi nimi word puzzles is published by jan sitelen_ike.
Following the approved nomination, a fact from the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia appears on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column for 24 hours. The text of the entry is: Did you know ... that Toki Pona, a constructed language devised in 2001, uses only around 120 to 125 root words?  This generates over 9,000 views, compared to about 280–380 views on a regular day.
A Toki Pona meetup organised by jan Kaje takes place in Dallas, Texas, USA. There are about 11 attendees including jan Sonja. Later, a 6-minute documentary from the event is published by u/marcusbarkus.
u/marcusbarkus posts a teaser from a Toki Pona documentary he created from interviewing speakers in the Dallas and Fort Worth metropolitan area. The full-length picture will come out at a later date.
The first 2-year old native speaker of toki pona has apparently produced simple sentences such as mi wawa, mi tawa, mi olin e sina, ni li laso, and ni li loje (pronounced lon'ñe). The first ever unprompted spoken sentence by a native speaker is reportedly ni li palisa, while pointing to an electric pole.
NalathniDragon (Nathan McCoy) creates the sitelen sike script.
akesi seli lili, an independently published book of short stories written in Toki Pona, is published.
u/AcipenserSturio posts the results of a poll showing community opinions on new pu words as well as non-official words created before and after the publication of pu. There are only 86 participants, however, and a larger follow-up poll has been planned.
12 non-pu words are added to the sitelen Emoji script, and several existing words are changed, following a community referendum.
A community poll selects a glyph for the new word "tonsi" (from the Mandarin word for "comrade" and defined as "non-binary," "transgender," and [in broader applications] "any member of the LGBT community.") The next day, jan Same adds the glyph to the linja pona.
The Toki Pona subreddit r/tokipona hits 3,500 members.
jan Simejo starts to build a programming syntax language that solely uses linja pona glyphs.
jan Tomenta creates the sitelen lili script: a shorthand proposal for sitelen pona.
jan Telakoman publishes a final version of sitelen pona pona luka 2, a modified, cursive method of drawing sitelen pona hieroglyphs. It evolved from his previously posted sitelen pona pona luka 1, which itself is a modified form of sitelen pona pona, which is itself a modified form of sitelen pona.
u/ElemenopiTheSequel publishes two major proposals for several new glyphs to be added to the linja pona, including tuli, po, kapesi, kan, and mulapisu. The second post outlines changes to certain glyphs outlined in the first post.
39 new non-pu words are added to the sitelen Emoji script, both pre-pu and post-pu. Many of the new additions are words found in the nimi ale pona dictionary.
jan Pije retires his Toki Pona website and o kama sona e toki pona! lessons, citing issues in "keeping [the site] up-to-date" and coding problems that made the site difficult to render on mobile devices and desktops alike. An archive of his materials remain available to download via zip-files.
kapesi Pake creates the r/tokiponido subreddit for conlangs descended from and inspired by Toki Pona.
jan Sonja creates the new word kokosila (to speak a non-Toki Pona language in an environment where Toki Pona is more appropriate) on Discord.
The Toki Pona subreddit r/tokipona hits 4,000 members.
kapesi Pake posts the "Evolution of Toki Pona" analysis on Reddit.
jan Melon publishes a complete UDHR in toki pona, the first such completed translation. It is a synthesis of earlier partial translations by Shawn Kilpatrick and jan Kanso; it also incorporates jan Melon's own work and translations solicited from other Reddit users.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://tinyurl.com/y5a6xvj9
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://tinyurl.com/y3bozetd
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxb5ubtq
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2ywd2ty
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3d9rpu5
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxo6kveh
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5898a44
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y6johr8b
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y263395k
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yynst2gd
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5zb8yne
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxqv8ysz
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3navbke
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yyspmmfv
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4lv9jm6
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y23nddsu
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y6gb86hg
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4a7xzbu
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5m7prbf
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yy58n65w
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2yoa5sa
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/ofxbort
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?t=1#p51
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?t=17
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yyj7cxgp
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y365h2ql
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4vq3ujv
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5pja3a8
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yc7ha382
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3wjap6h
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y236uw7w
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 https://tinyurl.com/3jao-1w
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2vjo89j
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yy22uzut
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxe9qa9c
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4pqgjwm
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yyw7saao
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxhefeum
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxjls7v6
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3ogvrml
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4oyc4le
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3yhavtl
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yyjrfrxn
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y38uc4nx
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=112
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=150
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20041103094626/http://www.geocities.com/tokipona/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20050204090644/http://tokipona.nytka.org/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20050408021016/http://tokipona.esperanto-jeunes.org/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20130127031933/http://bknight0.myweb.uga.edu/toki/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20130401061245/http://tokipona.net/tp/janpije/
- ↑ https://aiki.pbworks.com/f/tp+in+76+lessons+English.pdf
- ↑ http://tokipona.info/Lecionoj/%c4%88efpa%c4%9do
- ↑ https://w.esperanto-jeunes.org/fichiers/tokipona/manuel-de-toki-pona-fr.pdf
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-March/014972.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-September/017330.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015010.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/thread.html#start
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015017.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015019.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015021.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015023.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015024.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015031.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015028.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015029.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-April/015032.html
- ↑ https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2004-May/thread.html
- ↑ https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_News/2004#May_2004
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jimbo_Wales/Archive_C#Closed_wikipedia(s)
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=342
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20041122013238/http://tokipona.wikipedia.org:80/wiki/lipu_lawa
- ↑ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Klingon_Wikipedia
- ↑ 75.0 75.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Toki_Pona
- ↑ https://iso639-3.sil.org/sites/iso639-3/files/change_requests/2007/2007-011.pdf
- ↑ 77.0 77.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Toki_Pona_(2nd_nomination)
- ↑ 78.0 78.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Log/2007_July_9
- ↑ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/canadian-has-people-talking-about-lingo-she-created/article20399052/
- ↑ http://tokipona.org/Toki_Pona_Globe.pdf
- ↑ 81.0 81.1 81.2 http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2203
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 82.2 82.3 82.4 82.5 82.6 82.7 82.8 https://archive.is/EX9Yl
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/download/file.php?id=27&mode=view
- ↑ https://archive.is/GBLbR
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/download/file.php?id=28&mode=view
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20080609063658/http://www.cbc.ca:80/radioshows/SOUNDS_LIKE_CANADA/20070725.shtml
- ↑ https://dedalvs.com/misc/latimes/full_story.html
- ↑ https://archive.is/AVtNj
- ↑ https://archive.is/1aVc
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20120815203525/http://www.cbc.ca:80/andsometimesy/pastshows.html?s3-ep7
- ↑ https://iso639-3.sil.org/request/2017-035
- ↑ https://iso639-3.sil.org/sites/iso639-3/files/change_requests/2007/CR_Comments_2007-011.pdf
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Good_article_criteria&oldid=228989565
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Toki_Pona/GA1
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1033
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1183
- ↑ http://tokipl.wikidot.com/art-pisma
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1199
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1201&start=30#p6046
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1222&start=0
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1265&p=6372
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1222&start=10#p6115
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Routledge-Linguistics-Encyclopedia-Kirsten-Malmkjaer-dp-0415421047/dp/0415421047/ref=mt_hardcover?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1564498868
- ↑ https://www.academia.edu/12110642/The_linguistics_encyclopedia
- ↑ 105.0 105.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Toki_Pona/GA2
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Sonjaaa&oldid=371038617#GA_reassessment_of_Toki_Pona
- ↑ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_News/2010#March_2010
- ↑ https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_closing_projects/Deletion_of_Toki_Pona_Wikimedia_projects
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1487
- ↑ https://old.reddit.com/r/tokipona/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/about/
- ↑ 112.0 112.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Toki_Pona_(3rd_nomination)
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2147
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2147&start=10
- ↑ https://chuff.wordpress.com/tpsl
- ↑ https://chuff.tumblr.com/post/45011424771/chris-huffs-toki-pona-sign-language
- ↑ https://thelabyrinthmaker.tumblr.com/post/132632048934/chris-huffs-toki-pona-sign-language
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?t=2199
- ↑ 119.0 119.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Toki_Pona_(4th_nomination)
- ↑ https://www.esperanto-buchversand.de/CardenasEliazarParraBlahusMarek--tokiponaenilustritajlecionoj---L2837---
- ↑ http://tokipona.info/PriLaLibro
- ↑ https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/SES_2013
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWrG9iM9ac
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/682346201819768/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/694205550633833/
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Toki-Pona-Language-Sonja-Lang/dp/0978292308
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20140812052841/https://www.createspace.com/4802024
- ↑ https://chuff.wordpress.com
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20150406065946/http://languagefan.com/tag/toki-pona/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKYp7niDLFo
- ↑ https://actualfluency.com/afp-20-sonja-lang-toki-pona-conlanging-meaning-life/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/726728637381524/
- ↑ https://actualfluency.com/toki-pona/
- ↑ 134.0 134.1 https://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/jan/08/toki-pona-invented-language-memrise
- ↑ https://blog.memrise.com/is-it-possible-to-learn-a-new-language-in-48-hours/
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/07/toki-pona-smallest-language/398363/
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012M1RLXS
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/911336902254029/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkKSRbuI8Qw
- ↑ http://tokipona.info/Renkonti%C4%9Doj
- ↑ https://tokipona.fandom.com/wiki/kama_sona_pi_toki_pona_lon_ma_Elopa
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNY7lu1Tw0Y
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQtsPzv728
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hfSbvd4NWo
- ↑ 145.0 145.1 https://www.facebook.com/tokipona.info/posts/764004307058940?__tn__=-R
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/tokipona.info/posts/763130200479684?__tn__=-R
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/tokipona.info/photos/a.384254255033949/750266688432702/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokipono#Renkonti%C4%9Doj
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/939665856087800/
- ↑ https://imgur.com/a/0FqKm
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2453
- ↑ https://tokipona.fandom.com/wiki/Where_is_Toki_Pona_used%3F#Interviews_with_Sonja_Lang
- ↑ https://www.theallusionist.org/transcripts/tokipona
- ↑ https://github.com/olafjanssen/sitelen-sitelen-renderer/blob/master/LICENSE
- ↑ https://livingtokipona.smoishele.com/examples/liveinput/liveinput.html
- ↑ https://github.com/olafjanssen/sitelen-sitelen-renderer/
- ↑ http://forums.tokipona.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2453#p14088
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tokiponataso/about/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1040560162665035/
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Toki-Pona-langue-bien-French/dp/0978292359
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/events/953868601375449/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1167595453294838/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1213011375419912/
- ↑ https://imgur.com/a/vHFzm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLn6LC1RpAo
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1327034427350939/
- ↑ http://musilili.net/linja-pona/
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dzs-imNeZ8TMgdHUiiungJ4Yf97CJk9ylhQPXjWLsJU/edit
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1351269838260731/
- ↑ https://www.quebecscience.qc.ca/balados/tout-dire-avec-120-mots/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1455645704489810/
- ↑ 172.0 172.1 https://iso639-3.sil.org/code_changes/change_request_index/data/all?title=&field_change_instance_af_idnt_cd_value=&field_change_instance_afctd_name_value=toki+pona&field_change_request_region_grp_tid=All&field_change_request_lf_group_tid=All&field_change_instance_chnge_type_tid=All&field_change_request_act_status_tid=All&items_per_page=50
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/1499393043448409/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tokiponataso/permalink/1887188004933466/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/notes/toki-pona/closed-group-open-heart/1541086135945766/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/notes/toki-pona/wrong-pona/1109021089152275/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tokiponataso/permalink/1955721724746760/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4y7tf3VJAM
- ↑ https://tools.wmflabs.org/pageviews/?project=en.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&agent=user&start=2018-02-24&end=2018-04-24&pages=Toki_Pona
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190511184141/https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2018/03/27/toki-pona-invented-language-120-words/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20180515175827/https://amikumu.com/statistics/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181128100303/http://www.lingvafest.sk/programme/
- ↑ http://www.lingvafest.sk/2018/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2018/09/lingvafest-2018-program.pdf
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181128100024/http://www.lingvafest.sk/language-crash-courses/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20181128104041/http://www.lingvafest.sk/lingvafest-2018-en
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88gCYeN3gWE
- ↑ 187.0 187.1 187.2 https://tinyurl.com/y2qy24pk
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2ymb642
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y27puqmw
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5ty5eqw
- ↑ 191.0 191.1 http://archive.fo/HeIc8
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5z563lm
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4vlhpc2
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxjr7b3d
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yyrsq9qr
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxvmy2uq
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxdxl2ln
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y47qk6e3
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxrn5noa
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2zc7zad
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2336193946434977/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uze2LKVN-2E&list=PLJjeLfR6etE69KRFWQB1guBjfWIw8NN75&index=1
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGddpKcF6FI&list=PLJjeLfR6etE69KRFWQB1guBjfWIw8NN75&index=2
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2345917122129326/
- ↑ https://tapas.io/series/Nasin-Nasa
- ↑ https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/nasin-nasa/list?title_no=303628
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/sitelenEmoji/comments/ca3pz3/sitelenemoji_has_been_created/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2355123914541980/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2355080587879646/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2352892101431828/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2351528398234865/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8tc_Gp_P4Y&list=PLJjeLfR6etE69KRFWQB1guBjfWIw8NN75&index=14
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2370649696322735/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/sitelen/permalink/2374590769261961/
- ↑ http://archive.fo/F4ONo
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190721160706/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Moosader.TokiPonaPal
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/document/d/10hP3kR7mFN0E6xW3U6fZyDf7xKEEvxssM96qLq4E0ms/edit
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/cvzj7b/beta_testers_needed_for_a_tp_game_musi_li_wile_e/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Toki_Pona/GA3
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:IJzeren_Jan#Talk:Toki_Pona/GA3
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Good_article_nominations&diff=908513028&oldid=908492735
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Good_article_nominations&diff=913905283&oldid=9138964
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/sitelenEmoji/comments/d7gmuc/vote_on_sitelen_emoji_changes/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/languagelearning/comments/d817si/if_a_dead_language_is_a_language_with_no_native/f16go0u/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/da8lgj/native_toki_pona_speakers/f1ok7q5/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/sitelenEmoji/comments/dapdqx/changes_to_sitelen_emoji_that_were_approved/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Toki_Pona&diff=918875037&oldid=913905169
- ↑ 228.0 228.1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Toki_Pona/GA4
- ↑ 229.0 229.1 229.2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Did_you_know_nominations/Toki_Pona
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Did_you_know_nominations/Toki_Pona&diff=921067761&oldid=919691978
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/dl0mtn/ma_nimi_musi/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Did_you_know_nominations/Toki_Pona&diff=923370531&oldid=923282973
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Recent_additions#5_November_2019
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Did_you_know/Statistics#November_2019
- ↑ https://tools.wmflabs.org/pageviews/?project=en.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&agent=user&start=2019-10-20&end=2019-11-05&pages=Toki_Pona
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/mi_lon/comments/drxev0/jan_sonja_li_pali_e_nimi_sin_suli_ni_pi_toki_pona/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200217124810/http://tokipona.net/tp/janpije/extinctwords.php
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/du5p4z/dallas_meetup/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/excwny/toki_pona_documentary/
- ↑ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IENgQQzOuGZGl8W2HkSrBuwyGk5w14fh/view
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20191125115051/https://www.old.reddit.com/r/tokipona/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20191124194758/https://www.old.reddit.com/r/tokipona/
- ↑ https://github.com/increpare/linja_pimeja
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/edsto5/linja_pimeja_li_nasin_sitelen_sin_pi_sitelen_pona/
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3v882q2
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y65foyxt
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4sr3chl
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxvf85ab
- ↑ https://sk.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Toki_pona&diff=6975108&oldid=6394863
- ↑ https://sk.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikip%C3%A9dia:Zoznam_dobr%C3%BDch_%C4%8Dl%C3%A1nkov&diff=6975154&oldid=6876304
- ↑ https://sk.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Toki_pona&diff=6975264&oldid=6975190
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yykwwzjm
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5lo87lq
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghC-hyGkHlY
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/f4vg1l/has_anyone_tried_teaching_their_kids_toki_pona/
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5mjhuqp
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2uqkj87
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2erv32y
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/3m0j1yqa
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y6lvl5gc
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4v8n5y8
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2bxgk8n
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4s6xlsp
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/wh2t3
- ↑ http://archive.is/2S1Nz
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4a2a769
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y65casvk
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/sitelen-musi
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxc7hq4e
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y6luowkb
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2hnz569
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/v-11-3-w
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/el-ef-11
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5lzgzv3
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxvqeep2
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/sitelen-0
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/sitelen-1
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2xmle4h
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3uh28yj
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxhtoebh
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y4m5a2do
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/sitelen-sike-kule
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/Toki-Pona-CDS
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y3bsyjzw
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y6sj9nfc
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/yxhvmgwq
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y5ad5f4s
- ↑ https://tinyurl.com/y2j7stut
- ↑ http://tokipona.net/tp/janpije/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokiponido/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/im71mk/mama_pi_toki_pona_jan_sonja_li_pali_e_nimi_sin_a/
- ↑ https://archive.is/wrULK
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/iw2xp6/the_evolution_of_toki_pona/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/j1sm83/lipu_lawa_pi_ken_jan_pi_ma_ale_toki_pona_udhr/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/tokipona/comments/iugi4f/is_there_a_complete_udhr_in_toki_pona/