Hi, welcome to Wikipesija! Thanks for your edit to the ma Osalasi page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Ospravedlňujem sa, uvedomil som si, že vy to vravíte Čechy.
mi lukin e ni: mi wile sitelen tawa jan pona kepeken toki pona.
mi sona lili. mi wile kama sona mute. o sitelen tawa mi lon ni:
- Hi, historically it was always sona. You can for example see in this wiki sona nanpa (mathematics or "number-science" or "number-knowledge") or sona toki (linguistics or "language-science" or "language-knowledge") and so on. Sometimes the categories or Wikipedia links (on the bottom of the page) can help you. --Venca24 (talk) 09:21, tenpo mun pi nanpa tu wan 24, 2018 (UTC)
So, if I want to say
- "astronomy" can I say "sona mun"?
- "history" (the science) - "sona tenpo"?
- biology - sona ali?
- medicine - sona sijelo?
- theology - sona nasin sewi?
- geography - sona ma?
- psichology - sona lawa?
- economics - sona mani?
- Astronomy, medicine and geography I can't tell, but it makes sense. History is sona pi tenpo pini, theology is sona pi nasin sewi. Psychology and economics make sense too. I don't have any idea about biology, but I think sona ali ("science about everything") could be more physics. --Venca24 (talk) 11:15, tenpo mun pi nanpa tu wan 24, 2018 (UTC)
Proposed deletion of toki pona/en[edit source]
Hi Venca24, I was wondering what you were thinking about deleting this article. It is a 2007 version of the Toki Pona article on Wikipedia. Its creation was a way of preserving the then-deleted article from Wikipedia. Fortunately, the article was restored shortly after and continued to be developed. As of today, it holds the GA (good article) status. I don't see any reason for keeping this old article with many red links here. By showing up in the search results, it prevents people from visiting the article on Wikipedia. Please let me know what you think about this. pona! Ddrahoslav (talk) 17:37, tenpo mun pi nanpa luka luka 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I agreee, as nobody opposed deletion on the talk page, I've deleted the page as it is not actual anymore. --Venca24 (talk) 19:23, tenpo mun pi nanpa luka luka wan 20, 2019 (UTC)
mi wile kama lawa[edit source]
jan Venca24 o, toki!
mi wile ante e nimi sitelen mute tan ni: nimi ona li jaki.
kin la mi wile kule e lipu Wikipesija kepeken toki CSS.
taso, mi ken ala tan ni: mi jan lawa ala.
o lawa e mi.
I want to rename titles of many pictures 'cause they're like mQcalx23j.jpg or smth.
Also, I want to redisign wiki via CSS.
But I can't do all of this 'cause of I have no rights in this.
Make me an moderator or administrator.
srry for bad english
- Hi NotHasnt, do you expect it to be just one-time action or you will be doing this perpetually? Since you're not new here, I'm considering to make you a moderator for 1 month and after that we will see. Do you have experience with editing on some Wikimedia Foundation projects? Venca24 (talk) 21:11, 4 tenpo mun pi nanpa tu 2021 (UTC)
- I think I'll be doing this perpetually.
Yes, 1 month would be great at start.
About experience, I have my own space where I practise css and admin's things.
NotHasn't 17:24, 5 tenpo mun pi nanpa tu 2021 (UTC)
- Done. Moderator rights for one month. Use it wisely. Venca24 (talk) 08:52, 6 tenpo mun pi nanpa tu 2021 (UTC)
- I think I'll be doing this perpetually.
- Hi, since you started this January, you can still explore the wiki and maybe try it later. Venca24 (talk) 21:11, 4 tenpo mun pi nanpa tu 2021 (UTC)
Hi Venca42, a few of us have been looking into moving this project to a self-hosted mediawiki with less ads, more control, etc. We've set something up at wikipesija.org, and we're thinking about bulk importing the toki pona content on this wiki, but that would work best if there's a notice posted on this wiki pointing to the new wiki. What do you think? Tbodt (talk) 22:35, 3 tenpo mun pi nanpa luka 2021 (UTC)
- It seems to be a brand new project to me. How the governance of it will work? This wiki has worked for years so how the sustainability of the project is secured to mantain it for next ~5 years and more? I'm going to discuss this with one other sysop and bureaucrat on sunday. Please, keep this discussion on one platform only (but I can switch, if you prefer email for example). Venca24 (talk) 05:59, 6 tenpo mun pi nanpa luka 2021 (UTC)
- Re sustainability, the server I'm running the wiki on has been running for the last ~4 years and I expect it to stay that way. Re governance, I personally don't have much of an opinion - I mostly just do sysadmin things.
- I think the best platform for the discussion would be the Telegram group so we can discuss with the other people involved in the new wiki. If that works for you, I can email you a link. Tbodt (talk) 15:41, 6 tenpo mun pi nanpa luka 2021 (UTC)